Born in Atlanta, GA to the parentage of Rev. Walter L. Ingram, Sr. and the late Mrs. Evelyn L. Nelson. His earthly mother is Mrs. Betty W. Ingram. He is the brother of Mrs. Chiffon Alexander and Orlando Ingram and the proud uncle of one Niece, Flora Nelson, and 3 great nieces.
- Called as Pastor of Mt. Pilgrim Baptist Church on July 10, 2005.
- Education: Graduate of Southwest DeKalb High School, Decatur, GA; Mercer University – BA in Christian Religion; Professional Studies at the Colgate Rochester Divinity school, Rochester, NY; North Carolina College of Theology – Masters Degree
- Employed with the Dougherty County School System
- Baptized at the Little Rock Baptist Church at 8 years of age and later united with the Mt. Vernon Baptist Church under the ministry of the late Rev. S. A. Baker and her he accepted the calling into the Gospel Ministry in 1988.
- Ordained on October 22, 2000, by Rev. William J. Perkins and has since preached throughout the United States.
- Church Growth: Under his leadership at MPBC, Rev. Ingram began such ministries as the Deacon Cluster Ministry, Never-Mine Ministry, Courtesy Guild, Stay-In-Touch Ministry, Couples Ministry and expanded others such as the Youth Ministry.
- Motto: “If I can help someone while I travel through this world, then my living shall not be in vain.”
Regular Office Hours:
Thursday’s: 4PM – 6PM